- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or White Chocolate
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 170 C
- Line tray with baking paper
- Place egg whites in a bowl and whisk until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar whilst still whisking until stiff not dry.
- Using a wooden spoon fold in chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla.
- Drop teaspoons on baking sheet.
- Place in oven. TURN OVEN OFF.
Do not open oven leave for 6 hours.
- Best done last thing at night before bed and leave overnight in the oven.
- Add 1 1/2 Cups of your choice of nuts Macadamias, Pistachios, Pecans etc