This Garlic & Cheese Pull-Apart Loaf is guaranteed to be a sure-fire hit with Everyone who likes Garlic Bread.
I am always asked to make this simple loaf for family dinners. I usually make it at home and bake it wherever I am going ‘coz it tastes best eaten hot, straight from the oven.
It is deliciously cheesy and garlicky throughout the soft centre but golden and crispy on the outsides and the base.
Tip: If you like a hit of chilli, add some chilli flakes to the butter to pack a punch of flavour. Watch Video from our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/threeonawire/
METHOD (Approx. 35 mins)
- Preheat Oven to 180 Celcius (350F)
- Cream first 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cut the Sourdough loaf diagonally in one direction only, approx. 1 inch apart – stopping 1.5cm from the base (don’t cut all the way through).
- Now spread the creamed butter & garlic mixture onto each wall of the bread.
- Now cut the bread in the opposite direction to create a diamond pattern in the loaf.
- Pry open the bread and stuff the cheese into the cracks.
- Brush the outside of the loaf with any remaining garlic butter.
- Wrap the entire loaf with alfoil and bake for approx. 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and open foil. Replace the loaf back into the oven for a further 8 mins (this will ensure a crispy outer crust and base.
- Remove and enjoy immediately. Sooo Yummy!!!