The humble zucchini offers so many health benefits; they are rich in many nutrients, high in antioxidants, contribute to healthy digestion, are low in calories, help strengthen vision, and aid in reducing blood sugar levels.
This is a fabulous recipe that is full of flavour, and packed with healthy and nutritious veggies and the kids will love it.
It is a tasty, more healthy option to pack for the kids lunches too.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a Lamington tin (25 x 15cm) with baking paper.
- Grate the zucchini, place on absorbent paper and set aside.
- In a fry pan, add oil and saute the onion, garlic and bacon. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add garlic, zucchini, corn, rice flour, parsley, chilli, and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs along with milk, salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the bacon and veggie mixture and mix to combine thoroughly. Transfer to the baking pan (30cmx20cm) and spread evenly. Bake 40 mins or until cooked.